Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Very Warm Welcome...

On behalf of 'Destiny Equestrian', I would like to extend a heartfelt 'Welcome' to our newest addition to the 'Destiny Team'.

A remarkable and touching story ~ Julie comes to us with an open heart and an amazing ability.
I feel that I/we are truly blessed to share in the lives of these wonderful animals.
I am honoured to have you come aboard and look forward to all the future has to offer.

Julie began riding at the age of 4. She has competed in Hunter/Jumper & Three Day Eventing, as well as dedicating herself to rescuing & re-training many animals that had been "given up on"

~They say it is like Riding a Bike ~ So getting back in the Saddle will remain a vehicle to help you to continue to "Follow Your Dreams"~

We ALL Look Forward to Horsin' Around with you Julie & I DO believe it is ~ DESTINY

No comments: