Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New Members to add to 'The Team'

Destiny Equestrian absolutely loves welcoming 'New Team Members'.


This has been one of the most 'GORGEOUS FALL' seasons I have ever had the pleasure to teach in. "THANK YOU MOTHER NATURE"...

I would like to take this opportunity to Acknowledge a few of our 'New Students'.

All of these ladies have a few things in common...

*Beautiful Smiles. You are all so Sweet & Kind

*Absolute Love of Horses. Thank you for all the Care & Compassion you give to my animals

*Desire to 'Learn - Anything & Everything' to Bring you Closer to these Creatures'. Bless You

*Wonderful People who make my Job an Absolute Pleasure. It means so much

I will also say that all of you have made great accomplishments in a short time and I hope to see you improve by leaps & bounds in the upcoming months.

My Goal as always, is to make you all comfortable and happy with your decision in creating a Partnership with these Beautiful Beings.

I love them with all my heart & Love you for Loving them as well!!!

So,

Welcome to Chloe and her Mother Irene. You Ladies are a ray of 'Sunshine' when I get to the Barn and always make me smile.

Irene you are a trooper for trekking through acres of pasture to keep us company when the beasts are out grazing in the Clover, LOL!!!

Chloe, you are a wonderful person and a great student. I am so proud of all you stand for...keep up the good work!




Deanna, you came to me as an 'Actor' with a short time to 'Prep' for a part and you went off to Russia to try your Luck....I can't wait to hear how it went!!!!

"GOOD LUCK" Or should I say, "Break a Leg"

Alla, I have to say I am extremely impressed by your story....I am so glad that you have finally done something just for you. You are improving so much by the end of each lesson. It is clear how much love you have for these animlas and they all enjoy when you stick around to give them a nice 'Grooming' and 'Tidbit' to eat.

Bye the way....You looked like a Million Bucks when you walked in to the Barn in 'Full Riding Attire' - Thank You!! & Thanks to 'Greenhawk Harness & Equestrian Supplies'!!!


No comments: