Thursday, June 21, 2007

Just A Thought...

I just wanted to take an opportunity to put down a few of my thoughts so everyone who associates with 'Destiny Equestrian' can gain some insight!

First of all, I want to pay a 'SPECIAL THANKS' to a very WONDERFUL Lady. Her name is Melissa Byce. She has been with 'Destiny Equestrian' & Myself since Fall of 2005.

Melissa you have been a 'Godsend' and words just wouldn't justify how much your Friendship, Compassion & Support have meant to me. You are one in a million! I feel so privileged (I know 'Ella' does too!) to have you in our lives.
Miss Byce has stuck by us through Thick & Thin and has gained so much knowledge & I believe understanding of how this 'Horse World' works - BOTH GOOD & BAD.
It is unfortunate but there is a lot of bad. I know that we will be lifetime friends and will definitely continue to PROVE that We are the GOOD ONES in this Crazy World.
The Love & Commitment you have given to all of the 'Destiny Horses', both Past & Present; proves you are Truly a 'Kind Soul'. We Love You :)

No comments: