Saturday, April 14, 2007

Family & Friends Riding Weekend

Hello Family & Friends!
I am posting this note to inform you all of my upcoming Family & Friends Riding Weekend...This will be open to all my Family members with children 6months & UP, you are also welcome to include any of YOUR Friends with Kids as well!
My Friends are also invited and YOUR Friends too!.
I will be running it the last weekend in April (28th & 29th) & the first weekend in May (5th & 6th).
Saturdays timeslots will be 11 a.m. - 1 p.m Sundays timeslots will be 11 a.m - 2 p.m.
** 20 min intervals ** - (So if you want 11:20 a.m, then put 11:20 a.m) **
Please RSVP with the preferred DAY & TIME - as well as number of KIDS (Ages too, pls). P.S. Don't forget to put the names of Parents and their Kids Names, that will be attending!
I will email you to confirm your spot.
This will be a First come - First Serve SO to avoid any disappointment...Sign up ASAP!!!
P.P.S If neither of these weekends are good for you, please reply anyway (with a Sat. or Sun. that works for you) - as we may be too busy to fit you all in on those days!
If you can, PLEASE 'Reply' to this note or you can also e-mail me @ destinyequestrian@yahoo.ca
Thanks & We look Forward to Horsin Around with You Soon!!!

No comments: